View Single Post
Captain
# 136
11-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f19specter View Post
Most of my ship has Mk XII consoles, my XII forward arrays and Mk XI aft arrays and four torp launchers two forward two aft. both MK XII. photons qauntums and a plasma.. and the beams I have are anti proton with a full Mk XII MACO build.
This post tells me 3 things.

1) You need to work on weapon setup for your Odyssey. 4/4 is a terrible setup, not gonna lie. You would be better off 6/2, optimal at 7/1.

2) You are being very mysterious. Mk XII what? Neutroniums? Electroceramic? Monotanium? Diburnium? Tetraburnium? Ablative? You didn't even specify engineering, tactical, science, ANYTHING. Not helpful or useful in any way shape or form.

3) Still not helping because I don't know your BOff setup or what DOffs you run.

Give me the above information, and I can tell you what you're doing wrong, what you're doing right, what needs to change, and what can stay the same. Also I need to know how you fly, how you act, what you do, etc.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.