View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 30
11-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Individual experiences will vary, as I indicated in my original post. Some won't make their cap, others will do it in 6 hours. My own experience has me making my cap in about 2-3 hours of play each day with a combination of DOff'ing, Fleet Actions, and Dailies.

I did want to address this particular point though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
In continuation on the point about dilithium, there are 2 factors not mentioned at all here. Firstly the large dilithium sinks in embassies and the continuing dilithium sinks in fleet projects. Ultimately there are more sinks and there has been no significant inflation in dilithium to match the increased sink costs. Add to that the next factor, that dilithium is now spread across more thinly across more events than being concentrated in just a few events. This increases the time it takes to farm and increases player irritation with the game, thus both the amount refined and the amount spare after commitments to exchange is lower than Pre-Season 7.
While there are more sinks in Season 7, you do not have to do all of them at the same time. It's entirely up to you with regards to what you want to put resources into. No one is under any pressure to get their Starbase, Embassy, or Reputation to max as fast as possible. That's a pressure they've created themselves if anyone feels that way.
Just can't let go of the Excelsior...