View Single Post
Career Officer
# 27
11-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
We all know what this is about, right?

So, ask yourself this simple scorecard and rate your honest commitment on a virtual scale of your commitment to the longevity of PvP.
Quote:
[*] I actively seek out to exploit powers when I know that they are currently deemed as broken, and go to great lengths to justify them as ok, both to myself and others.
Never. I avoided consoles for so long when they were broken.

Quote:
[*] I use console powers not necessarily because of their damage potential which I know is not great, but the unintended side effects of lag they do cause to another player.
Nope. See above. A victory gained through glitching is not a victory at all.

Quote:
[*] "I" must survive.
Not always. I'd rather throw all of my heals on a teammate than to save myself and prolong the inevitable. Especially if said teammate can be more useful to the team at that point.

Quote:
[*] I would rather save that HE for myself that extend it to a team mate.
I mainly play a healer. Those aux heals are generally hands off unless I'm the only one being focused.

Quote:
[*] I spawn camp before moving away, not allowing the other side to advance.
Nah, but I've been in games where the opposition is so meek and reserved, that our team keeps inching closer and closer to the spawn, that we have no choice. They won't move away from the spawn either. Probably dilithium farmers.

Quote:
[*] When someone brutally kills me, I insult them via PM or zone chat, instead of PM them afterwards to congratulate them.
I try to limit my use of chat to team chat or perhaps a 'gg' after the game, if I felt like it was.

Quote:
[*]I find it easier to blame the devs for the system, but am still quite "innocent", happily running three SNB (take your pick) doffs.[/list]
We all know dicks like these. I could outfit several ships with SNB doffs if I wanted to. Only lamesauce PvEers like some who post here use those doffs, or small-sacked pansies who can't handle timing buffs or teamwork to get kills.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.