View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 67
11-26-2012, 01:38 PM
So my Klingon Tac Captain is nearing Level 40...

I've been frustrating by the surprising lack of selection for Klingon Tac Cap's at Level 40 when I visit the shipyards; partly one of the reasons I started this thread...

I honestly did not expect as many responses and now that the Holiday is over and I've had a chance to read through the thread, I must say I'm surprised and quite pleased with everyone's replies here, and more so surprised to see it still at the top of the forum!

Yes, absolutely more Gorn and Orion ships as well... I've noticed some of you pointing out the number of these that exist within the Game which are not playable.

Are there any Gorn and Orion ships that have been depicted on screen or in any of the official books that, that is not in the game, anyone knows of?

I was just as frustrated with my lack of options at Level 30. There were in my opinion only 2 ships that fit my play style; the Pach Raptor and the Scourge Destroyer... and I chose to go with the Scourge. Now, getting close to Level 40, I'm noticing that there really is nothing really available as a comparable upgrade from that Destroy, other then going back to the only Raptor available at Level 40... and that, is likely going to end up being my last Klingon ship for a very long time considering ya don't get another 'freebie' ship at Level 50 and I likely won't be able to but any more C-Store ships for along while yet...

I would love to see a D5 or D6 variant added at some point...