View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
11-26-2012, 07:13 PM
From each series?

TOS: Nurse Chapel. I just can't get over the fact that she only got her job because she was sleeping with Gene Roddenberry. That and she's just dull. She is either pining for her crazy mad scientist husband in one episode, or pining after Spock in another.

TNG: Counselor Troi is by far the most useless character in the show and annoying to boot. Worf may have been one-dimensional but he at least served a point. And he grows on you. It took the writers six years before they insisted Troi wear a ******n uniform.

EDIT OH wow I totally forgot Dr Pulaski. Yeah it's a toss up between her and Troi. Troi is more likeable but is around a lot longer. Pulaski is really, really unlikeable but she's only around for one season.

DS9: This show is tied with TOS for being my favourite Trek show. I honestly can't finger anyone who I didn't at least like a little. If I were forced to pick someone it might be either Chief O'Brien or Dax (any of 'em). That's not to say I didn't like them, but I didn't like them as much as the other characters.

EDIT And I totally forgot Keiko O'Brien. Yeah she's totally the least favourite on this show.

VOY: Neelix. By far. Although Voyager isn't one of my favourite shows, I still kinda sorta like it and a big part of that is the cast is very likeable. Neelix just rubbed me the wrong way. I think they made a mistake making him a kind of a joke, comic relief sort of character. That said, Chakotay is a close second. He's a better character when he's not a walking talking Native American stereotype.

ENT: Everyone. I hate this show so much.

Last edited by stofsk; 11-26-2012 at 07:16 PM.