View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 1 NO quest Rewards for Klingons?
11-27-2012, 10:59 AM
So, last night I just pushed my Klingon through The Vault, and Enemy Mine because I wanted to hit Level 40 and get my next ship.

While I spoke with Vishka and Tenek in the Great Hall on Qo'nos, neither of them said anything about any additional Quest rewards other then, the Scorpion Fighters.... the introductory text said, "you will get to chose one of the following" and the only reward listed was the Scorpions....

At first I did not think much of it, and went ahead and push through the mission, even achieved the "Size Doesn't Matter" accolade along the way. But after completing the Mission... all I was offered as a reward, was the Scorpion fighters...

I was, looking forward to getting one of the Dual Cannons, but it was not offered to me...

My first thought was... "ok, well.. maybe because I already did this mission on my Fed Captain, I dont get the rewards?" ... but, that doesn't make sense.

After that, I went ahead and pushed through Mine Enemy, the next Mission...

Again, I was not offered any additional rewards... I pushed through the mission, achieved the "No Kill I" accolade, and completed the mission...

All I got.

Was a Horta Hatchling...

I did not even receive a Trophy from the No Kill I accolade, but my Fed Cap did...

So whats going on with these missions and their rewards for Klingons?

Last edited by nyarlathotep75; 11-27-2012 at 11:07 AM.