Thread: Fleet B'rel
View Single Post
Captain
# 2
11-27-2012, 04:35 PM
ok, let me preface this by saying I currently don't have a Klingon toon on Tribble. I plan to get one, but for the moment I have a fed toon I started (didn't see the point in converting my holodeck characters, who weren't even all that much higher in level anyways), so I haven't unlocked Klingon play.

Now from your first paragraph, it sounds like you are against the B'rel in principle (at least as a Fleet variant). I want to say, This isn't totally fair, and I am not sure it reflects the populace in general.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I have always prefered, and in fact heavily favored, canon ships over any other. So naturally, the idea of a Fleet B'rel, which at least in theory is an improvement over the Retrofit (whether reality agrees with the theory or not is another matter) was appealing to me. Since, as far as the KDF goes, the B'rel is the most iconic and recognized of the canon ships available to klingons.

I am not saying you can't have other ships, including your gorn ships, but I am not sure dismissing a ship because it isn't want you want is fair to the community at large.