View Single Post
Ensign
# 18
11-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Stardate 90513.29

*begin recording*

Admiral Hunter has given me permanent command oft the USS Centurion, a Vesta class starship. It is an honor to receive command of such a vessel. Due to our involvement in Tau Dewa, a formal ceremony will be put off until further notice. The Sentinels repairs are complete. I have put my recommendation to CMDR Alexai Demovski, my XO on the Sentinel, to take command. He is an exceptional officer and has proven his abilities on more then one occasion. I wish him the best of luck.

I have appointed Captain Levesley the task of investigating Section 31. Their have been recent incidents regarding illegally sanctioned prisons and research facilities. I have sent Captain Vempati, Captain Blackrose and Captain Brysan with him. The rest of the fleet will continue to patrol and secure Tau Dewa.

We continue to receive an influx of transfer requests to the 26th. Along with being commander of Task Force Avalon, I am also the personnel officer, in charge of interviewing new transfers, for both Praetorian and Task Force Avalon. This, coupled with my ongoing efforts in Tau Dewa, has kept me very busy, with very little down time.

*end recording*