View Single Post
Commander
# 42
11-28-2012, 01:24 AM
i am both a fed and a klingon. i have the fleet defiant and i have the brel retrofit.

if you really think the fleet defiant can do so much better, you are just wrong and/or a bad captain. due to the turnrate of the brel (and of course the skills of a good captain) you can pretty much beat everything that is not a crazy science tank. when i fly in my defiant (with a very good configuration) and i find a brel, i try everything to not get closer than f.e. 3km because if he gets too close, he can turn circles around me and i can shoot him with what? turrets? for sure..

so all the whining on the kdf side this time (and as you see, i am kdf myself but i dont have a problem of the brel not getting another tactical console). if you are a good captain and you know your ship, the brel is a pretty good ship. giving it another tac console would make it overpowered. at least i would be because i have a powerful build which exploded the last time like a month ago in kerrat. one more tac console and i would beat the **** out of everyone with even more ease.
What ? Calaway.