Star Field Of Dreams
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
11-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by
Did you happen to inquire why Borticus wrote using a bug which allows for Boff abilities outside of the design isn't considered exploiting or griefing?
Why they won't enforce exploiting or griefing? Perhaps there are other parts of their own ToS they don't want to enforce?
How about how that same bug has been around for years and it and others show up again after every major patch?
Why despite claims of a fix in the pipeline, it still isn't after 2 patches?
Why a team of fleet members PvPing don't get Fleet merits?
How about why there hasn't been a Dev who's publically assumed the role of the last "PvP Dev"?
How about the Mgt has said they don't want PvP and won't put resources into PvP?
How every Mgt choice to weaken PvP has been made?
1a. You know things like the previously mention reward system creating nothing but PvE grinds which are needed to improve PvP builds yet only available via PvE.
1b. Then using PvE vs PvP playtime as a reason to justify lack of PvP investment.
2. Lack of balance, varying degrees of P2W
3. Lack of MMO scaled PvP environments
4. No PvP foundry features despite requests for such since the foundry was in its design phase
5. Influx of NPC pet spam
6. Abilities which can't be countered (ie timeship's)
7. Opening up FvF PvP instead of expanding existing cross faction PvP playability
8. Gating KDF character creation by needing to make a Fed 1st and be leveled
9. Never fixing the only Open system PvPvE environment after it's been broken for years
10. Doffs and other items being broken for months if not longer
11. Nothing to actually compete for in PvP win or lose it doesn't matter.
12. Having the only means to do controlled tests (private queues) be shut down.
13. Having little if any testing time on Tribble.
14. Not having any power adjustments made the few times we get to test something on tribble.
15. Zero accountablitiy on Cryptic's part in 1. identifying significant bugs, 2. informing players on bugs 3. enforcing the ToS for those who exploit/grief using said bugs
I could go on and you may feel free to do what you want, but after putting up with a crappy product w/an EP who lies and teaches his employees to lie I will express myself as I see fit. Make no mistake it wasn't Bort who ran that "it's technically not an exploit" b.s. talking point out. It came from the EP bser.
That's pretty much everything I can think of asking the cryptic management... You can't have a big pvp player base as long as you keep neglecting pvp. They know it but don't care and keep dstahl us with "it's coming soon" theme. Lame!
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...