View Single Post
Commander
# 9
11-28-2012, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glassguitar View Post
It might interest you to know that both Borticus and Branflakes attended the first conference call for boot camp, and there is actually a lot of enthusiam from the dev team about fixing PvP, but they need to be able to show PWE that it is worth the investment to focus on it. Both Bran and Bort are PERSONALLY interested in PvP and are doing everything they can to get it pushed up the priority list.

As far as your other points, cheese consoles etc. aside a lot of players need help with every basic things to be able to be enjoy PvP such as builds, keybinds and al the things we learn thorugh PvP that we don;t need to know in the "so easy I can faceroll it" world od PvE. You don't have to be part od theeffort but to downtalk the fact that a group of us are willing to give of our time and energy to help do what we can for PvP is just plain thoughtless.

We cahnge things one person at a time in the real world, same thing applies here.
It would interest me more if I could see something tangible that pointed to their words being somehow different from the lip service of the past. I also fully support the idea of players supporting players to make a troubled game better. I certainly didn't mean to sound like that isn't significant. It is! It's just more than a little backwards.

If you build it, they will come. If it works when they get here they might even stay.