Star Field Of Dreams
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
11-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Originally Posted by
How every Mgt choice to weaken PvP has been made?
1a. You know things like the previously mention reward system creating nothing but PvE grinds which are needed to improve PvP builds yet only available via PvE.
1b. Then using PvE vs PvP playtime as a reason to justify lack of PvP investment.
2. Lack of balance, varying degrees of P2W
3. Lack of MMO scaled PvP environments
4. No PvP foundry features despite requests for such since the foundry was in its design phase
5. Influx of NPC pet spam
6. Abilities which can't be countered (ie timeship's)
7. Opening up FvF PvP instead of expanding existing cross faction PvP playability
8. Gating KDF character creation by needing to make a Fed 1st and be leveled
9. Never fixing the only Open system PvPvE environment after it's been broken for years
10. Doffs and other items being broken for months if not longer
11. Nothing to actually compete for in PvP win or lose it doesn't matter.
12. Having the only means to do controlled tests (private queues) be shut down.
13. Having little if any testing time on Tribble.
14. Not having any power adjustments made the few times we get to test something on tribble.
15. Zero accountablitiy on Cryptic's part in 1. identifying significant bugs, 2. informing players on bugs 3. enforcing the ToS for those who exploit/grief using said bugs
I could go on and you may feel free to do what you want, but after putting up with a crappy product w/an EP who lies and teaches his employees to lie I will express myself as I see fit. Make no mistake it wasn't Bort who ran that "it's technically not an exploit" b.s. talking point out. It came from the EP bser.
/Please hold the line
PWE wants great PvP, whenever the Pandas have carried me through a match, i had soo much fun, I and the company i speak on behalf do everything in our power to make sure everything will be great. ...EH what questions, no sorry can't answer these, let me patch you through the proper operater
/please hold the line
Last edited by havam; 11-28-2012 at