View Single Post
Ensign
# 245
11-28-2012, 12:56 PM
2. Really? Um...news flash for you--PWE has NEVER had live GM support. Ever. Any and all GM requests are routed through the ticketing system, and that takes anywhere from 2-5 business days for a response. Neither the amount of money you spend nor the amount of time you spend in the game changes that. AFAIK, even before the merger Cryptic never had live support of any kind. So I really don't know where you're getting your information from, but you sound really, REALLY entitled--and that attitude isn't going to fix a thing.

lol well actualy when i bought life it had live ingame support included as part of my purchase i just went and looked and its not listed anymore but i belive if it was offered at time of purchase thats a binding contract i may be wrong probly am not sure on US law.

my point was theres no tickets for anything anymore go look em up its empty

and they did used to have live suport i used it a number of times usualy i got told sorry we cant help u but atleast i got that

try submiting a bug yourself watch the id tag come up then go and try to view it and youll see what i mean about them turning off support

my champions online life still comes with live ingame support they just pulled it sometime recently for sto.
unfortunately they cant do squat for my sto issues

Last edited by archanarchist; 11-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.