View Single Post
Career Officer
# 6
11-29-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan78 View Post
Also of note: They are looking at possibly reducing the cost for the "rerun."
Sounds like they mean they won't reduce the costs until all the NEW projects have gone through once and for all we know they could have 20 more new projects lined up before they decide to reduce the costs. Heck even 10 more new projects would still mean we have to wait a long time at, from the looks of things now, every 2 weeks for the changeover to a new project, and that could mean 20 more weeks before we see any changes.

Edit: Forgot to mention, with the high costs of these special projects and the fact that some fleets are becoming fairly inactive it means players are going to have to wait who knows how long until a project they missed comes around again.

1 fleet I'm in hasn't even finished the fish tank project yet and in a couple days a new project will be available which means we will have to wait a while before we can get the dance floor. Shortly before season 7 launched the fleet was dying down and after launch projects are pretty much stalled. The leader even said he is too busy working on tier 3 reputation and only a few people log on often anymore. I'm usually on by myself lately.

I managed to talk the leader into adding the Nanov, Nanov special project for the embassy a few days ago. I put in 930 Dil and it hasn't been touched since.
Self Portrait

Last edited by monkeybone13; 11-29-2012 at 03:25 AM.