View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 14
11-29-2012, 11:57 AM
My whole point was that instead of pushing out copy/paste content to have us wait a few weeks after the feds get theirs for us to get the same mission from a different point of view.

The Klingons and Federation are two completely different organisations but from how Cryptic have portrayed them they both think and act exactly the same, thus making the whole war situation a bit... pants.

I understand that they have time constraints and even financial constraints and that is why we get these copy/paste situations but honestly it would be far more rewarding for the community and Cryptic if they just delayed KDF content for the month/season after its Federation release so that it can get a true KDF feel to it.

It would also bolster the numbers of KDF players as Feds would be curious to what the missions were like and thus boost sales for KDF content in the store.

My biggest issue with STO has always been the way the whole setting does not make sense because both factions are identical in what content they share other than simple aesthetics.