View Single Post
Captain
# 15
11-29-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
we specifically did not intend for Fleet Projects to be cancelled as it could allow for a fleet's leadership to potentially screw over its players (intentionally or not).
So the person who has the power in the fleet to kick players from it, invite other people, change my bank access, provision access along with other things I'm forgetting about that can potentially screw over its players yet it would be a big deal if he cost me a few resources I already donated and gained fleet credits for? Does that just sound silly to anyone else? I once again must say you guys need someone from a psychology background on your team. I wonder how many players have been lost because of a basic capability that your system lacks to make up for its own inherit flaws like bugged projects. Every system needs the ability to handle internal errors because no matter how good a QA team is there will at some point be a problem.

No the real reason it was not built into the system was to prevent anyone from gaining a large amount of fleet credits using energy credits or some other resource.