View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 70
11-29-2012, 11:42 PM
There definetly been a drop in players playing the game. Do you really think they are slowly putting things back that they initially took away because they listened to the community? We've kicked and screamed about many things in the past but have never gotten results.

Do you know what gets results though? Numbers... There must have been a significant drop in money being made which is causing this reversal (dilithium ore being returned, decreased reputation costs. etc.). With less players playing, there is less money coming in.

I'm one of those people that is playing less, I can give you the reason why I don't play as much, but I cannot speak for others.

I play games because I like to improve my character, you usually start off at the bottom and make your way to the top to finally beat the final baddy at the end. This game unfortunately doesn't have this simple concept. They have been increasing the amount of end game equipment without increasing and end game content. Where is our final baddy? What new thing brought in this season should I get to help improve my character? You can make a list of things, but nothing you list interests me or my characters.

They released EV suits with the tholians which I was really excited as it opened doors for new types of missions or content which hasn't materialized. If PVP was around it would've provided us with something challenging for end game where builds are changed and adjusted for. We have ground borg sets which are used for the same missions in which we got them.