View Single Post
Captain
# 5
11-30-2012, 12:41 AM
You guys are like seriously patronizing me over a really dumb point here. I said before I know what unique means. I also said that, regardless, it needs some sort of tag or tooltip or the like to indicate that it, being a weapon and not a C-store console with an attached power, is unique. For example, the Regent wide angle torpedo, does in fact inform users that you can only mount one in the description.

The borg cutting beam does not.

The Bio-Neural warhead on the KDF side does in fact inform users that you can only mount one in the description.

The borg cutting beam does not.

About the only really comparable weapons (not consoles) that don't indicate that you can only mount one are the Lobi store set weapons, like the temporal warfare set.

All I'm asking for is a little tag that goes "you may only equip one borg cutting beam at at ime", but apparently you tryhards are too busy going 'herpaderpa lets educate the idiot' to actually pay any attention to the point of this thread.

Which, to reiterate, is to attach a small warning to the project to procure the cutting beam that says "you may only equip one cutting beam"

That's all I want.

Also: I have two delta flyer shuttle pets (both unique, both from from owning the delta flyer shuttle. If you claim a second one, you can't put the second pet into your inventory if you already have one. But I have two.