View Single Post
Career Officer
# 38
11-30-2012, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It actually should be, per the known issues section It lists DOFFs, but I think it affects both. Please let me know if this is not the case tomorrow when you log-in.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
See Brandon mate, this is the kind of response I don't understand. Surely you guys will know yourselves if it worked when you log-in? Borticus was asking us to explain the non-contributing BOFF issue two weeks ago and yet anyone who plays the game and is in a fleet at that level knows full well what the issue is and how to reproduce it.

So my question to you and Jeremy and all the others at Cryptic is why do you need us to tell you these extremely obvious things unless you don't happen to play the game yourselves?

Now according to what I have read on many interviews most if not all you guys at Cryptic actually have a player account and even play the game yourselves. Is your version of the game different to ours? This is not a bug than only affects some people it affects ALL players.

Would you care to explain why you need us to confirm if your patch has fixed the game?

Cheers
Matt