Scheduled Maintenance (November 30, 2012)
View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
11-30-2012, 08:10 AM
Nice patchnotes, keep up the good work!
Tl;dr summary of what I like the most:
* Updated the visual appearance of all of the Breen ships.
* The timer should now reliably start after tagging the first epohh.
* Updated the visual appearance of the trees and rocks on New Romulus.
* Updated the voice over audio for the New Romulus content.
* Staging Area event mission updated to increase bug population and make it easier to complete.
* Resolved an issue that prevented several missions from completing.
* Updated New Romulus Mountain Pass - Defeat Tal Shiar Agents mission now completes correctly.
* The Tau Dewa Radiation Scan Daily is now correctly being offered from the Radiation Radiophysicist in the Staging Area of New Romulus after scanning radiation 10 times.
* Fixed various text and formatting errors with descriptions on Romulan Reputation projects.
* All Tier-Up projects have had their durations reduced from 1 hour to 15 minutes.
* All Tier-Up projects have had their Dilithium costs completely removed.
* Significantly lowered the cost of the items in the Omega reputation consumable store.
* Vesta ships now get a recharge reduction on launching Hangar Pets from Auxiliary Power. (not 100% sure about thatone, is it the time between launches or the powerlevels that is reduced? hm)
* Slightly increased base damage of Quantum Field Focus Phaser.
Last edited by idrona; 11-30-2012 at