View Single Post
Career Officer
# 26
11-30-2012, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekron View Post
Pakleds. How did a race of people with the intellectual capacity of a 3 year old ever get to space and are able to remain there?
You make a good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Cardassians. A race that willfully occupies another race for decades does not deserve mercy when its their turn to lose.
Hitler was evil, and many (during the times of World War I & II) would have stated that all Germans were evil. This isn't the case. Most of those soilders were simply following orders for fear that if they didn't, the lives of themselves and their families would be forfeit. You can't condemn humanity for the act of one man.

As a whole, I'd think Cardassians a rather proud people; Damar seemed to think this way. Sure, some of their actions might have been questionable (Damar killing Ziyal) but from Damars point of view, Ziyal has betrayed his people.

Cardassians aren't evil. It isn't the entire species, only some select individuals.

I can't think on minor races; boy there have been so many I've thought stupid, but I'm going to vote Kazon. They're essentially Klingon wannabees. They've a code of honour, but it's a bit backwards, they work in clans (similar to Klingon houses) and they live on dark ships that look like they're about to fall apart.