View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 30
11-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikwessels View Post
It might not be what you'd like to see but it is more likely - at this point in time - than true KDF content ( reading Dstahl's blogs shows that they are slowly backing off from KDF entirely ) .Let's face it :chance of them ever expanding KDF into a true faction - on par with FED - is a total of 0 % . Due to dwindling size of KDF population it's even safe to say that with every day passing that chance diminishes as well. They waited too long with the expansion for it to be viable to pour lots of resources in it . It simply isn't profitable anymore .
....sad and I wish it wasn't so , but it is.
All we know is that it appears Cryptic is prepping for the Crawfish move that we KDF expect. At this point they may be doing it strictly out of habit more than anything else.

Until Season 8 hits we know nothing for sure.

As to dwindling.. that doesn't hold much water with me at all. I see more KDF players now when I do log in than I ever have. I see more new names sporting that Trifoil blades logo and asking questions in the KDF forums as well.
Heck, even Qo'nos is experiencing slow download speeds just like the feds do at ESD becuase of it for me.
Never experienced that before at Qo'nos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staq16 View Post
The Federation may have all the superficial attention - but the game engine has a Klingon heart that lives only for battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
I'm seroiusly thinking about leaving this game for a while.

Last edited by bitemepwe; 11-30-2012 at 11:32 AM.