View Single Post
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
11-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
So a blog, to tell us all the details will be in another blog.

I suppose I should be used to this sort of thing from STO by now, but on the off hand that this will count for something, next time there is some big event or release coming up Brandon, or whoever is in charge of writing and publishing these things, consider putting out the blog before all the information in it has already been shown in some other source.

As another example, all those blogs on the build up to season 7 about the new Romulan mark missions might have been better if they had come out before we could actually play the missions in question on Tribble. It might have helped get more people on Tribble.

Likewise, if you had put this blog out before we could see the date for Q's winter wonderland on the calendar in game, it might have been worth something. As it is, its not worth it.
Sorry, Q made me do it. He refused to write the other blogs, but he did send this holiday greeting that he made me post. Figured that instead of fighting him about it, you'd like to hear from our favorite omnipotent being.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment