View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 29
11-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
We can do 6 minutes left on IGE with squad leader kits. Your post was really really... Bickering. This kit is a great STF one, period. You can buff your team instad of buffing yourself. Engs deal damage, scis have to debuff and tacs buff the team. It works pretty well and i'm ready to prove it to you whenever you want.

Fire team with motion accelerator might be better though, but it'll take some time to see it in game.
Now this is what I am really interested in. I know the math, and I attempted to show it in the previous post. Even with all my logs and the data to back it up I might still be wrong, SO in the end someone might have a better way of using a kit AND that does interest me. We can both put a 4 man team together with the other person in the 5th spot (not allowed to do anything) and run an IGE, for example. I will capture logs and we can evaluate.

OR, we can do it PvP style. I know a lot of people don't like this method, but it is quick, dirty, and very effective in looking at DPS/Survivability blends.

Keep in mind that I am not saying Squad Leader is a bad kit, I am trying to point out that it isn't the best kit. Especially for a fast moving group. Grenade Satchel would be a bad kit.....

PM me in game, Pug01.