View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 30
12-01-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pug02 View Post
Now this is what I am really interested in. I know the math, and I attempted to show it in the previous post. Even with all my logs and the data to back it up I might still be wrong, SO in the end someone might have a better way of using a kit AND that does interest me. We can both put a 4 man team together with the other person in the 5th spot (not allowed to do anything) and run an IGE, for example. I will capture logs and we can evaluate.

OR, we can do it PvP style. I know a lot of people don't like this method, but it is quick, dirty, and very effective in looking at DPS/Survivability blends.

Keep in mind that I am not saying Squad Leader is a bad kit, I am trying to point out that it isn't the best kit. Especially for a fast moving group. Grenade Satchel would be a bad kit.....

PM me in game, Pug01.
We could do that. I'm not saying a full team with squad leader is better, but a tac with squad leader in the team will benefit to the team instead of just buffinf himself. Other tacs can use fire team or operative, since the team bonuses given by this kit don't stack.

This kit isn't a pvp one though, it's a purely pve one. In pvp you don't have to face sustained, constant (and scripted) fire, you're facing people who can OS you and you need an instant dps instead of some more team resistance. With several tacs in the team the typical configuration is one with squad leader and the other one with operative/fire team. Against the borg it's a great combo.

Last edited by diogene0; 12-01-2012 at 08:21 AM.