View Single Post
Career Officer
# 63
12-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by upyournacelles2 View Post
So, by your definition, using tric mines with DPB is an exploit? The argument that tric mines have a counter does not apply since your definition is "no drawbacks or counters" to the COMBO of using dispersal pattern and tric's.

Edit: I suppose you could say that snb or snb doff proc could strip the DPB buff off before you lay out the mines, but that's a pretty weak argument. It's no better of an argument than you could use snb against someone who has multiple commander Boff slots, therefore voldie can be countered

By your definition, if a player taking advantage of a bug that creates a grossly OP mechanic isn't "exploiting", exactly what DO you call it?
Cryptic... fix this.. this is a bug (oversight) on your part... fine if you don't ban them, but fix it. Even with BFI up, I could not defend against this.

[12/1 6:03] [Combat (Self)] A complete exploiting loser whose true identity has been hidden deals 11022 (63541) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Mine Explosion.

[12/1 6:03] [Combat (Self)] A complete exploiting loser whose true identity has been hidden deals 11351 (69422) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Mine Explosion.

[12/1 6:03] [Combat (Self)] A complete exploiting loser whose true identity has been hidden deals 18784 (72902) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Mine Explosion.

Target those mines you say! HA.. that is really funny considering I turn off "target pet spam" in the options because you allow so much spam in a match that I need to concentrate on the player itself. And HA again that you don't have a more complex targeting system

Fix it!
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"

Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!