View Single Post
Captain
# 6
12-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
I read your whole post. And I whole-heartedly agree. But you have to admit, it is a funny idea. And even though I said it's not a troll post, I stand by that. I would be open to reducing the split chance down to 50%, but no less. The whole idea was that there was a chance for this to get out of control, and the fighters would start to spread like tribbles.

As for the perma subsystem disable, it's a tiny chance, and really only becomes dangerous once you have something around 10 or so of them attached. Since the statistical chance of them all targeting the same subsystem is extremely low, you are still in minimal danger. Granted in the unlikely event all of them target the same subsystem, you're screwed, but think about it this way, if you or an ally shoot them off, the subsystem will come back online.

But admit it, you would love to see a swarm of tribble fighters descend upon the borg and render them helpless for you to slaughter them.
Yeah, I do admit it's really funny for the person using them, but not so much for the person getting hit by them. I guess they could be considered if you reduced the split chance, and restricted them to PvE as a special event item or something like that.

The subsystem disable - I get your point about it having a low proc rate. However, it still feels a bit too OP to be placed in PvP. So, in essence, yeah, a neat trick in PvE, but I retain my position that they should under no circumstance be allowed into PvP.