View Single Post
Commander
# 37
12-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Season 7 has provided lots of challenges and tribbleations, and TSI has been discussing among themselves far and wide.
Well, according to Hilberts reply in this thread you guys maybe didn't discuss it enough?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
1. Tricobalt mines. We are sick and tired of being the victim of this, so we will now return the favour tenfold. Tricobalt mines with dispersal patterns will now be used more liberally.
I am sorry, but if you guys really walk the tric path, then TSI will no longer be considered a serious PVP fleet.

What is wrong with you? If you as a fleet have any self respect left, then you will not use trics.

Yes, dispersal trics are imbalanced and they allow lesser skilled individuals/fleets to score kills or even victories. But no serious person in the pvp community respects such people anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorandra View Post
Sure some of ous dont play with boat full of garbage consoles but some do and that is just fine.
How can that be fine?! Why is it so difficult for you guys to lay out some rules of conduct and sticking to it? Are you guys 12 year olds or are you adults?

Quote:
Noone challenge ous to premades...
What the hell is this?! Again, I have to ask, are you guys serious?!

Before you guys mock other fleets, I'd like ask if TSI even has a ready premade anymore. How many times in the last 4 months or so did you guys have 5 members online simultaneously?

Quote:
and the people play play in the ques as premade fleets would get owned anyhow, Still roleplaying and beating up pugs like they have any skill.
By now I have seen TSI in action and judging by what I have witnessed I have to say that sounds like a very arrogant statement. If you had so much skill, why is Devoras complaining about being blown up by trics then?

TSI, what have you become?

Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some pew pew PVP action!