View Single Post
Captain
# 44
12-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
My last post in this godforsaken ****up. And i know i shouldnt be saying this and will be slammed for it, but done is done so might as well finish it.

1. Sick and tired of being called arrogant. How are we arrogant? Because we know we are among the best? Hell, we are, but we dont need to brag about it. So the arrogant remark comes from others, likely used to denote us cause other fleets cant do the same as we, without resorting to p2w stuff. Sure we are as guilty with it, but I bet most of us can do without.

2. The need to suffer the very things we upheld for so long not to use, only to have other fleet use it against us. And no way, thats fair game for them! Happend to us too often and sick of the hypocrisy.

3. Tired of hearing people justify p2w consoles and make up rules which limits what we can and cannot do, and hence preventing growth. Hell back in 1.2 we used what we could use because we knew we could win and evolve from it. Now its all you cant do this you cant do that cause its >insert excuse here<. And yet, people complain about p2w....

You wonder why Era, Aythani, Faithborn, Linty, Bio and the others left so we cant field 5 mans as before? Well NOW you know!
You are arrogant because you posted a thread in which you stated... YOU all are running BS so beware your betters are going to do it to now. LMAO... come on this thread is one of the most arrogant rants I have heard in a long time. Frankly there are only 2 TSI players still playing that DO not run Cheese. They both have sort of posted here saying this was ill advised.

You know you are the best ??? I hate to break it to you, I have played against tons of "new" as in started after f2p... that frankly are better players, then anyone that was in TSI back in "the day". I would also say to you this... and anyone that has played TSI members... (frankly I think most of the TSI members know this is true as well)... There has ONLY ever been 7 good players in TSI... Yes I will name names
ERA
HILBERT
ROCK
LINTY
ZORENA
SANTA (No I will not use his stupid fed name... and he was good despite his need to build around broken crap)
MaiKai

Not trying to hurt your feelings... but when you trade the TSI name, for cred. You are trading on the reps THOSE individuals build as solid top of the game players. At this point as far as I know only 2 of those people still play STO. If you want that kinda of respect with out those folks you should work more on building some on your own.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

Last edited by antoniosalieri; 12-03-2012 at 06:37 PM.