View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 91
12-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
the problem is, the pvp community knows just how OVER POWERFUL they are compaired to everything else. cryptic does not.
i see that as because the pvp community has kept it to itself mostly, while people who have no idea what theyre doing use them and dont see any issues, because theyre more then likely not using them right.
i take it you never came across nova core or sob eh? if you want to put it in the devs faces by using this bs in pvp your doing it wrong. all your doing is frustrating the hell out of good players that chose not to abuse this crap. geko thinks we all dont know how to make a build and he will not listen to anyone. he think he knows best. if you plan to show the devs how bad consoles is then make a post titled to bort. he comes in to talk every now and then. but people need to tone it down a bit. sorry to burst your bubble but this is a pve game. just look at the pvp history of sto. think that should explain my point. but its the players job to police thier own build. either go for pure skill or go for bs console builds. but when good fleets resort to bs then well.........sorry but lack of respect to you no matter how good you may be.