View Single Post
Captain
# 92
12-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
i take it you never came across nova core or sob eh? if you want to put it in the devs faces by using this bs in pvp your doing it wrong. all your doing is frustrating the hell out of good players that chose not to abuse this crap. geko thinks we all dont know how to make a build and he will not listen to anyone. he think he knows best. if you plan to show the devs how bad consoles is then make a post titled to bort. he comes in to talk every now and then. but people need to tone it down a bit. sorry to burst your bubble but this is a pve game. just look at the pvp history of sto. think that should explain my point. but its the players job to police thier own build. either go for pure skill or go for bs console builds. but when good fleets resort to bs then well.........sorry but lack of respect to you no matter how good you may be.
except that bort really doesnt have any power in deciding what can be done to pvp. so talking to him is like talking to a pet cat. it makes you feel better but it doesnt actually do anything.

most tsi people dont use consoles, but the ones that do use them effectivly. if asked they are supposed to unequip them (premade settings or if you see them in the ques just ask them too)

and yes, ive run into sob and nova core. and yes we've had losses and wins against them. thats the way the game is.

car comes with sport mode.
youre told you go to hell if you use it.

you paid for it but told not to use it....

the underlying problem here is cryptic. not using the consoles doesnt solve anything, yet the entire community has not tried to all use the consoles to see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?