View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16 No worries...
12-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Its quite possible that you wern't the Admiral i tryed to speak to, if so i'm sorry for being mistaken.
As I said already. I cannot control what happened before me. But I can once again take up an active role in this community right now. I realize the pvp community seems to have labeled my fleet as spammers, cheaters, p2w, etc. However I will do my best as a current admiral of Nova Core to ensure our members are being respectful and showing good sportsmanship during matches. If not then you know who you can talk to now. Its important for us fleet leaders to communicate with one another. Its a small community thats ever growing smaller with each new ship release.

I will also say that Nova Core will not police the use of consoles, or ships in the public queue. It is not our place as fleet leaders to restrict our players from using ships or consoles they have purchased in the public queue. What we will do is make sure that if consoles or duty officers or ships are decided upon as being forbidden in any private match or tournament we will abide by those rules and avoid violating them period. We do not currently have a premade but I will be working on building one and we will challenge other premades in private queues. I will personally be handling this last point as a direct approach to leading by example with the intention of showing the pvp community that there are players in Nova Core that are just as good as some other players in very well known fleets without the skills, consoles, or whatever is frowned upon as being cheap, cheese or crap.

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.