View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-05-2012, 08:06 AM
In my opinion it's the combination which makes it "too much " ,not any one mechanic .When you're in a moderately sized fleet and want to progress your character and at same time contribute to that fleet they made that near impossible The reputation grind by itself wouldn't be so bad if - and only if - they'd have removed dilithium requirement for it ( or for fleet ) . By requiring this for everything - and in substantial quantities - they forced folks to choose between their character's progression or fleet . When I see that tier 1 store stuff already requires heaps of dilithium I can only imagine what it will be like for later tiers .

If you want to contribute fleetmarks and dilithium to your fleet you can forget about progressing the reputation stuff because then 24 hours is just not enough . They should seriously consider removing dilithium requirement for either fleet or reputation completely ( not cut in half or anything like that,remove it ) in order for it to become fun again . They simply overdid it ....