View Single Post
Commander
# 17
12-05-2012, 10:07 AM
They aren't making data up, they know darn well our habits and whatnot. The problem is they already made up their minds on what they want to do, and no amount of feedback is going to change it because their actions are heavily monetary based being F2P and I hate to say it but, rightfully so. That still would be a poor decision to go with, specifically when what testers you do have are seriously against blank. But in Cryptic's mind we're all too busy drooling at our starships to care about what they are doing. We're not all on the test server so this must be true, right? And doesn't have anything to do with the fact that we need to install the game a second time which is a massive hassle.

I like to think the launch of s7 has informed them that we're not THAT nerdy and non caring that they can go and take away a vast amount of dilithium wealth that's been fine and dandy up until now all the sudden, and we'll all say, oh, okay that's alright with us we're behind you 100%

That **** ain't gonna happen when you're trying to charge a ****thousand dilithium for everything and force people to choose what to do with their daily allowance of 8,000 refined dilithium in the hopes that they might be tempted to drop a few bucks or more on zen to speed the process up.

I stand firm on my stance, the STO grind is sub par at best. But there's a lot of it's players that do not hold that view point.