View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 54
12-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxhatrix View Post
Ever since Season 7 went live I'm unable to play the game. All I get are nonstop Server Not Responding messages, followed by disconnects.

I've turned down all my in game settings, updated my computer which is less than a year old, video driver, and even defragged just in case. Still the same constant issues. I can't play the game at all.

Hopefully a Dev or someone from Cryptic/PW frequents these forums and is aware of the issue. I tried submitting a Ticket In Game many times only to get disconnected before I could finish.
I have noticed today a very horrid amount of repeat server not responding and then cannot connect to game server error. Not to mention a ticket going on now for 6 days unresolved of a boff issue. Yeah this apparently is a Cryptic/PWE issue and its not on my end either it was painful but all I could do today on here is doff and horrible problems with this game like this and they expect votes and crap on other sites... I don't normally vote but i'll go vote for the game with a better connection lol.