View Single Post
Career Officer
# 28
12-05-2012, 11:21 AM
*shrug* I know of two sure-fire ways I can help us, and I do them both.

1) Condense into fewer fleets to gain tiers and show an interest in that content

2) Buy *everything* in the C-Store and Lobi store meant for KDF-only, at least once. Doesn't matter if its Zen or Dilithium exchange.

Success comes from removing the reasons people say "no," not making them say "yes."

Good or bad, I've done all I can to keep the faith, in the hopes it helps bring this game into a balance of Red v Blue. It serves to enrich the game for all players, as evidenced by dozens of other games with deliberate and designed factions.

Clearly the only thing that they need to be focused on is not balancing out our C-Store offerings and content, but actually balancing out the design. They launched with less than 1.5 factions, they shouldn't be at all surprised they still don't have 2 if all they've done is continue to pump most of their effort in the the single whole one. That would be like starving one child, but buying them both the same clothes and wondering why one never looks healthy.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.