View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 85
12-05-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
pay 150 mills (new average actors ....there was no Brad Pitt in the movie) to make abit over 50% lol
That movie was at best a average joke.Bad for a sci fi movie ,borring and cheesy as hell and with nothing star trek in it.Most sci fi fans dont know about it and if you ask about major movies in 2009 dont even mention that expensive thing.
If the first one got 85 mills profit ,it is expected that those who know is made by the same little JJ wont pay a dime for his lack of imagination because this time people will know what to expect.

critics aka fanboism.IGN reviews games and movies and they call themselves critics.99% they are BS.Check SWTOR review and rating and STO at release .

All had better profit than 2009 JJ flare ,better actors and even less things to make your eyes pop from lens flare and cheap computer animations.
It still made a profit And the 'at best' is that it made a lot of money, was quite good to non fans, and 'merely' mixed opinions among previous ST fans.

I've seen every ST film from Motion Picture to Nemesis, and I still enjoyed it, even though I am also a fan of the other films and series

And fanboy critics? Please; their JOB is to be critical, which means not having bias or favoritism... and a large majority liked it on those merits. No amount of denial can change that
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'. I have nothing against the game/devs, nor any particular wish to talk bad about either, or praise most decisions. Still, it's better to be positive than cynical.

Last edited by trek21; 12-05-2012 at 11:40 AM.