View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 91
12-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
S*** movies make more profit with less money http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/
...way way way way moreST 2009 is an average movie like it or not ,nothing amazing about it just in "meh" category not worthy of the name.

JJ is just a average guy (like his movies) with no imagination or any talet.PLay some foundry missions in STO and you will see that there are people which are way way way better than him at writing good stories and using the brain for imagination,none of them being paid millions.

Then excuse my european a** for buying all Star Trek movies on DvD and BluRay or fan clubs in UK or Germany ...heck ,excuse Patrick Stewart for being from oversea
You do realize no movie, or video game, or anything else in this world is good/bad/meh simply because one person says it is, right? Even majority doesn't make it so; only in the individual's opinion does it ever have that kind of label. You think ST2009 is an average movie, fine, but that does NOT mean it IS one. I think it was great personally, and I enjoyed the movie the same way I enjoy the Foundry missions in-game: because it's enjoyable

And I don't agree about JJ's writing ability: Lost was pretty engaging for my brain, when most other things aren't Keeping track of every little detail is pretty simulating

And I meant in overall finiance, not for every aspect XD
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Last edited by trek21; 12-05-2012 at 11:56 AM.