View Single Post
Captain
# 32
12-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by humblesheep View Post
You might be right that the dilithium requirements may not be that bad, but I dont see it myself, 20, 30, 40 or 50k an item (excuse me for not knowing the exact prices) is still a lot, for casual players anyway, and up to Season 7, they were free.
MACO/Omega/KDF MK X = 3,500 dilith (each piece)
MACO/Omega/KDF MK XI = 5,500 dilith (each piece)

I don't know where you are getting those numbers.

I got my numbers directly from the system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humblesheep View Post
Yes you can, and I have. The trouble is, Lt Feras doffs seem to have been particularly chosen for their mediocrity. I still end up on the exchange looking for doffs most of the time. And remember you have been playing for a year, new players have a much harder struggle to learn the system. My new toons start off well, mainly because my existing toons can sub them some good doffs, someone new to the game cant do that unless they are in a very kind fleet.
I don't know what game you are playing, but the ones I get from Ferra are very-very good in quality.

Did you complete a whole duty officer commendation series? After I completed all of the diplomatic duty officer ranks, Ferra started to give me some really nice duty officers. You just have to know how to use the officers.

You can also get higher ranked duty officers from the fleet store. Instead of paying for them with energy credits and dilithium, you can now buy duty officers with fleet credits.

Last edited by linyive; 12-05-2012 at 12:38 PM.