View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 85
12-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
Nah it was me, that said a fleet patrol can keep up with a bug ship, not defeat it. But the argument there was, they were greatly underating that ship, I love my fleet patrol ship. Most of the things in that thread were pure lies, written by people with little experience or care to actually view the stats of Fleet Patrol, but that is a thing of the past regardless.

But lets argue that the vet ship is overpowered and should be nerfed, lets say it got nerfed, then what would you say? and that console greatly concerns me... you know how smart Cryptic is with new skills and how slow they are to fix them.

If you knew my status in PvP, you wouldn't be asking me those questions.
a fleet patrol can tank as well, as in receive damage and live, but it cant fly as fast, hit as hard, or have the on target up time thanks in large to its turn rate that the bug ship has. there is quite a large difference between the 2 as a result.

the vet ships are already basically nerfed, with 9 consoles wile also needing 1 for its special, its got only 8 to work with really. also the .9 and .83 shield mod. they are not fleet ship level as a result, and that sort of balances them. borticus posted about the console in the pvp section, its target able and clear able with ET. it doesn't look to over the top.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus