View Single Post
Captain
# 258
12-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
If it was my build, I would drop the Neutronium console and put the Assimilated Module there. Stick a 4th Induction Coil in the Tactical slot.
I was actually thinking about a few things there.

Dropping the RCS, counting on the Tachyo and Omega shield. Putting the Borg there, and going 4x.

Another thing had been forgetting about the Zero-Point, putting the Borg there, and going 4x.

Another had been forgetting about the Zero-Point, adding an additional Flow, dropping the RCS, putting the Borg there, and going 4x.

From a KDF perspective, it was a case of dropping the RCS for Leech.

I suppose in any of those instances, it could be the Neut instead of the RCS that was dropped.

Again from a KDF perspective, going 4x - dropping Neut for the Borg - it becomes a question of dropping RCS or Zero-Point perhaps for Leech, eh?

It's definitely getting cumbersome with consoles. I still have a hard time not wanting to run EFF/BFM... because I just don't see Theta as much as I used to outside of Ker'rat.

Figure that it's going to be at least 25 days of speculating on builds before anything can even be tested...
Willard the Rat, Klingon, Sci (60), U.S.S. Tong Vey, Geneva Command Battlecruiser (FT6), Inner Circle
Meena, Ferasan, Tac (60), I.K.S. vagh SuD bas, B'rel Retrofit Bird-of-Prey (T5U), Ho'ragh
[WIP] No-Fleet, T5U B'rel Retrofit Build