View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 112
12-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Mewi and Trek21, I will just say this.

Take your PvP someplace else. You have both derailed this thread enough at this point, and you both sound like petulant children who just need to have the last word in your petty little argument.

Not a single one of the rest of us, gives two piles of feces, about anything either one of you are saying anymore, because both of you have gone past the point of saying anything useful (one of you never even tried), and you are now just continuing to derail the thread for your own petty little insult contest.

At this point you have both made yourselves look bad enough. Grow up.

This thread is about the stats of the new ship.
AND on that topic.

I still think the thing is as ugly as ships get, but it does have some very nice stats. I am liking the 4/4 weapon slots along with the whole can load cannons. I honestly really like the stats. It's a good ship.

Too bad I will never fly it.
Oh, I'll do the winter event and get one, maybe even one for a couple toons.
But, to me, it's just a butt-ugly ship.
I have to echo a sentiment from somewhere above me in this thread.
Why couldn't the Galaxy Dread have a stat out like this ?
I mean , seriously.

And lastly, a question. In canon, the Klingon ships were resistant to the breen energy disapater. Will there be any way to reflect this in the game ?

Thanks for a great ship, Devs.
Sorry I'll never fly it.
Well in all fairness, I did state this was a weakness of mine somewhere I don't deny that's my fault though.

Mewi though... I can't tell if she doesn't notice or care, and she hasn't apologized, but I'll stop right there. There has been enough of that already, you're right.

I definitely like the ship's stats though, even if not for the look. A nice destroyer type, though I won't be getting it, but I know others will enjoy it
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 12-05-2012 at 04:20 PM.