View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 114
12-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Will you people not talking about the 27th S7 Blog, the Breen Chel Grett Warship, and it's stats, please take your personal arguments/attacks to a different stage? If you want to explain how/why you think this ship is OP or not, or express potential build stats, that would be one thing to debate. Going on and on for pages about how much someone does/doesn't support/complain about Cryptic or if they do/do not reply to your argument, is so off topic is makes me LONG for a Report button.

Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
...its sort of a high tier damage dealer, if you dont count on target up time, which it will have very little of in a dog fight. also no 2 AtB capability, that what makes ships like this with a wide variety of station powers truly deadly, and it cant use that.
Dontdrunkimshoot, will you please explain this some more. What do you mean about the Chel not having on-target up time? And forgive me, but what is AtB, and why does not having two of it a bad thing?

Thank you.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 12-05-2012 at 03:15 PM.