View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
12-06-2012, 03:26 AM
The Wondrous Bortasqu' has its own episode, see here. The original episode was produced to highlight and promote the, then, newly added ships available to the faction. While the Neg'var is a marvel it is not relevant to this episode. However if I receive a few good screens I could easily place them in the credits sequence.

I have still only seen the one submission and the source material I find is very limited. I really want this episode to be community contributed so if necessary I can push back the deadline another week.

Keep the screenshots coming!

Quote:
patrickngo I'd have to be technically savvy enough to TAKE a screenshot first-besides, everyone's already SEEN a Fleet Norgh in Norgh hull with assimilated engines, deflector, (and ya really can't see shields anyhow) painted varying shades of green. Not like it's an uncommon sight.
I you are using Steam all you have to do is press F12, if not then look on your keyboard and look for the one labeled "prt sc". That will save a screenshot into your game directory. A helpful tip: Press alt and F12 to disable your HUD for better quality images. Pressing alt and F12 again will re-enable your HUD.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)

Last edited by starkofthenorth; 12-12-2012 at 04:07 PM.