View Single Post
Captain
# 42
12-06-2012, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bortjinx View Post
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to PvP, and have only taken part in a couple of matches. In those matches, I did a considerable amount of damage compared to the other players (approx 500k in a 15 kill match and around 750k in a 20 kill match), but I don't have any idea if that is good or not because I've only played against a very small group of people. I think it's good, but for all I know I'm really just a mediocre player who happens to have been playing against some really bad players. No idea, which is why I'm looking for some perspective.

So, part one of my post is asking, in an average 15 kill match, how much damage do you usually come out with?
)
I'll just say that I can generally murder the scoreboard in your average pug, coming out several hundred thousand damage ahead of the next person and having ridiculous kill:death ratios. But playing against an organized team is completely different. Until you play in organized matches that are pre-made vs pre-made, you really aren't getting a good idea of where you are at.