View Single Post
Ensign
# 30 Crashing
12-06-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg65 View Post
Will this also fix the problem of NOT being able to do the PVE Queues? I haven't been able to do any of them without it crashing on me. Have had this problem since the season 7 came out. Wait I take that back, I have been able to do maybe a half a dozen and those are intermittent at best. And before anyone says it's my system it's not because I can do everything in the damn game BUT the PVE'S and it pisses me off. I even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall in the hopes of maybe something was missing. Sorry didn't help. As soon as I brought the PVE Queue up and clicked on colony invasion the damn thing crashed.

I have talked to other people and they have said the same thing is happening to them. I'm sorry guys but this is really really old really quick. I shouldn't have to grind constantly on Defera just to make Omega Marks. I spend half the day doing that and if I have time I scoot on over to Nukara and grind there.

Please please take a look into this and fix it if possible.

Thank you
Try checking your options on the sign on screen, I had similar issues with another part of the game and had to change some options: Try disableing on demand patching, this worked for me, and I have had no problems since then. Hope it works.