View Single Post
Ensign
# 27
12-06-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm new hear, and I may be putting this in the wrong spot, but is there anyway of changing which costume your character is wearing without going to the tailor. If so, I haven't figure out how. Going to the tailor to initially design your character's clothes makes sense. Going to the shipyard to design and buy new ships makes sense. Going to the shipyard when you want to switch out ships makes sense. Having to fly to the tailor to change clothes you already own doesn't make sense.

If there is no way, I have a suggestion. It seems to me that is something that could or should be done in the captain's quarters if you want to do it roleplaying style or on a drop down menu if you don't. In fact, I think it would be fun to be able to do more on ship than you are currently able.

On a similar note, is there anyway to change the costumes of generic crewman and not just bridge crew? For instance, I bought the TOS uniforms and have my character and bridge crew in TOS uniforms. I would like to be able to apply those on the random crewman walking about the ship. I'm sure that other players who have bought costume sets have similar interests; so, if it isn't possible, I suggest it for future development.

On a positive note, I do like the costume designer in general. I would just like to see it expanded.