View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19 Blood Sucking....
12-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
Whenever I team with friends or fleet-mates from my large KDF fleet I will ask them to remove certain things if I find that they are using things like AMS, tric mines, or siphon drones. I actually find friends, fleet mates, or just random people on my team much more responsive to my requests than if I were to ask the opposing team the same thing. This is pretty much all I can do, and I think if just 1 person on a team did this when they teamed up with people then the matches would be much cleaner and more enjoyable for all. There are probably some other things I should add to my list, but I find these 3 things suck the enjoyment out of a match more than anything else.
Kind of like 5-man KDF passive proccing siphon builds that have no direct counter. That will literally "suck" the enjoyment out of a match more than anything I've ever seen when it comes to fighting FvK.

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.