View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 73 Slow it down
12-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphezir1pw0 View Post
Whats the point of this thread again?
Somebody gave you a lot of horrible toys. Most people agree on that some of those toys are over the top and kill peoples fun in the game when used. Everybody knows that, whether he agrees or not.
If you decide to use those toys whatsoever, deal with the response you get and the reputation you build up. Don't come here crying about people talking bad about you and your buddies. You know it kills peoples fun but you still you use it. You're a b?tch. You get called names. Suck it up or play clean.
Don't make craptic responsible for it. We all know they sh?t on pvp. Most people manage to not use the stuff. Why can't you? And it's totally not about drawing a certain line. If it were so hard to define that line, it wouldn't be the same fleets getting called out by everyone.
It's interesting. There always has to be someone who wants to attack here on the forums. It's actually kind of entertaining seeing as I'm not attacking anyone except Broken for deliberately doing it and dragging it out for a very excessive period of time now. You make it sound like Nova Core has single handedly ruined pvp. Please. You want to slam S.O.B.? You want to slam Nova Core? I'm here saying we are putting our best foot forward and here you are wallowing in whats happened in the past. You want to bring up TSI too maybe? How about we go back to them for using what was broken 3 seasons ago.

Its obvious you think you are special. You must be the only person in game who didn't use Faw, or viral subnucleonic beam, or brace for impact doffs. Your animosity is directed to me. I don't spam consoles. I don't have trics. And the players who actually know me know my words to be true. But I don't have to prove anything to you. If you could read you would know what the point of this thread was. I will continue to answer questions in this thread and become more active on these forums again. And I will post productive responses while at the same time continuing to deflect unproductive replies like the one you've happily submitted here.

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.