View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 74 Challenge accepted
12-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polie05 View Post
lol ok bring it tiny dancer. you and all of nova suck chefs chocolate salty balls. Without your spam, you worst than a pve'er lol

I have yet to see a nova guy not use p2w or spam. Even still I shred your ships made of glass. Thats coming from me Polie, and I am not nearly the player as Broken, Rand, and Yoda. If you want to puff up your chest and measure your epeen thats fine, but be ready to get knocked off your high horse. Hell I am tempted to setup a pvp match with Risa running shuttles just to smoke you. (again) lol

/out and back to Eve
Fantastic. It is obvious you have some animosity toward my fleet. I'm not sure why your animosity though is directed at me. It's obvious you don't know me. Whatever you didn't like about my fleet before has nothing to do with the publicly stated efforts by me now to change the light with which my fleet is looked upon. My business with Broken is not your concern. I've been threatened and ridiculed by him personally and for that the business I have with him is personal and my own. As far as your challenge goes its accepted. I'll happily suck chef's chocolate salty balls with whipped cream on top if you can beat a 5 man Nova Core team in shuttles. I look forward to meeting Risa Squadron in the queues.

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.